- TCM Series
Designed for commercial applications where an Audio type master station with a handset is required to communicate with remote handset style substations. This system is ideal for schools where communication is required between the main office and the classrooms. The handset allows a private communication to be held with the sub stations.
Two models of master stations are available as well as expansion units to increase the number of substation handsets allowed on the system.
The system can be expanded to allow up to two master station handsets and up to sixty handset sub stations.
Click on the Options tab above for additional options for connecting audio door stations and adding door release capability.
- Aiphone TC10M ten call master station handset station
- Aiphone TC20M twenty call master station handset station
- Aiphone TC20G twenty call add on expansion switch panel
- Aiphone TC40G forty call add on expansion switch panel
Click on the Options tab above to find accessories for this model.
Please Contact Us prior to installing any cabling to ensure the correct type of wiring is being installed. Use of the incorrect cabling can affect the performance of the system.
*Images Not To Scale
There are a number of options available to enhance the features of the Aiphone TCM intercom system.
- Aiphone TBAD1 door station adaptor for connecting a single door station to single TCM master station.
- Aiphone TBAD10 door station adaptor for connecting up to ten door stations to single TCM master station.
- TCMMOD (Discontinued) option kit to enable two master stations to be connected when a TBAD1 or TBAD10 door station interface is used. Enables connected door stations to call both master stations. One kit required for each master station.
- TCMRELAY (Discontinued) door release relay providing ten normally open or normally closed door release outputs as well as CCTV camera switching. Multiple TCMRELAY can be used if required.
The door station adaptors are compatible with all models of the Aiphone IE Series Door Stations. Up to three TBAD1 and up to six TBAD10 adaptors can be installed in a system.
The TBAD1 Installation Instructions is in the TCM Installation Manual
TBAD10 Installation Manual is located in the TCM Installation Manual
ABN 98 125 794 890
PO Box 518 Kellyville NSW 2155 Australia
Phone 0417 216 428
Fax 02 8850 4783