Aiphone have released a range of competitively priced and well featured stand alone access control keypads.
Aiphone keypads can be used with any model in the Aiphone intercom range.
There are four access control keypads in the range.
- Aiphone AC10S which is a die cast steel vandal resistant surface mount keypad which is designed to match the profile of the JKDV, JFDV and MKDV video door stations.
- Aiphone AC10F which is a flush mount die cast steel vandal resistant keypad and is supplied with a flush embedding box.
- Aiphone AC10U which is a keypad mechanism only designed for integrating with a custom panel like the JKACSSFP.
- Aiphone GTAC which is a die cast steel vandal resistant keypad which is designed to be used with either the Aiphone GT, GH and GF digital apartment entry panels and mount into ither the GF2F, GF3F and GT4F entry panel frames.
Note: this keypad cannot powered from the audio bus and requires a separate power supply)
- 2 door operation
- Up to 100 user codes (60 door one 40 door two)
- Selectable 4, 5 or 6 digit codes
- Easy to program and install.
- Wide power supply operation 12 to 24 volt AC or DC operation
- Weatherproof to IP54
- Illuminated keypad
- Relay outputs have normally closed and normally open contacts.
|Flush mount keypad hole cut out dimensions|