- JK Door Stations
There are five video door stations available for use with the Aiphone JK series video intercom systems. All these door stations have a very wide viewing angle of 170 degrees.
- Aiphone JKDA which is a surface mount plastic door station
- Aiphone JKDV which is a diecast steel vandal resistant surface mount door station
- Aiphone JKDVF which is a stainless steel vandal resistant flush mount door station
- Aiphone JKDVFAC which is a stainless steel vandal resistant flush mount door station with an Aiphone access control keypad built in
- Aiphone JKDVFL flush mount stainless steel vandal resistant door station with guidance display
The JKDVF, JKDVFAC and JKDVFL door stations are supplied with a flush mount back box.
All models are weather resistant, are designed for outdoor use and are covered by a three year warranty.
30 degree angle boxes are available for the JKDV and JKDA colour video door stations. The JFWD for use with the JKDV and the KAWD for use with the JKDA door station. These angle boxes are particular useful when a door station is installed on an entrance with double doors or glass panelling on either side of the door. The angle box enables the door station to be angled towards the door giving a better view of the area in front of the door. Both boxes are constructed of plastic.
Please Contact Us prior to installing any cabling to ensure the correct type of wiring is being installed. Use of the incorrect cabling can affect the performance of the system.
Note: the JK model door stations are not compatible with the JF or JA series monitors.
Please see the ACCESSORIES page to find accessories for this model.
Please see the DOOR & GATE LOCKS page for our range of electric strikes for this model.
Please see the KEYPADS page for Access control keypads for this model.
*Images Not To Scale
|Flush mount door station hole cut out dimensions|