- VCM Audio
The Aiphone VCM Audio apartment system is a cost effective solution when only audio is required in an apartment block. The VCM system will enable a single entrance to call up to fifty eight apartment stations. The apartment stations are handset type and two handsets can be installed in an apartment if required.
Entrance stations are flush mount aluminum construction and surface mounting hardware (VCBBX surface box) is available when it is not possible to flush mount the entrance station.
There are five VCM entrance panels and an add on switch panel.
- Aiphone VC0M VCM entrance panel master station with no call buttons requires VCH add on panels
- Aiphone VC1M VCM entrance panel master station with single call button
- Aiphone VC2M (Discontinued) VCM entrance panel master station with two call buttons
- Aiphone VC4M VCM entrance panel master station with four call buttons
- Aiphone VC6M VCM entrance panel master station with six call buttons
- Aiphone VC10M VCM entrance panel master station with ten call buttons
- Aiphone VCH8 (Discontinued) VCM add on switch panel with eight call buttons (must be used with a VCM entrance master station)
- Aiphone VCH16 VCM add on switch panel with sixteen call buttons (must be used with a VCM entrance master station)
All entrance station panels are the same size so Master panels and Switch panels can be installed together to enable larger entrance stations as required.
All entrance stations are weather resistant and are designed to last in the Australian climate and are covered by a 3 year warranty.
Please Contact Us prior to installing any cabling to ensure the correct type of wiring is being installed. Use of the incorrect cabling can affect the performance of the system.
Please see the ACCESSORIES page to find accessories for this model.
Please see the DOOR & GATE LOCKS page for our range of electric strikes for this model.
Please see the KEYPADS page for Access control keypads for this model.
|Single back box cut out hole dimensions|
Note if multiple panels are being installed consult the VCM Installation Manual for the hole spacing and cut out dimensions.